When we talk about Wine Box are talking about revolution, this small, simple but brilliant idea is revolutionizing the way of drinking wine in bulk.
here are the positive reasons:
- savings for consumers , businesses , eliminating the cost of glass , labels and caps , they can sell quality wines at a very attractive price ;
- The beverage dispensing system prevents oxidation using the technology of faucet outside and inside of the bag . The oxidation is due to excessive contact with air that is bad for the wine . It solves the problem connected with the transportation and sale of bulk wine : pour into the tank , bottles at home : the whole oxidation ;
- our Wine Box is a more efficient storage , is lighter, and therefore more environmentally friendly ;
- results for this system that gives the wines ready to drink to be consumed within 1 year is fabulous, much more stable in transport , being in an airtight bag does not improve nor worsen the content;
- the bag containing the food , the wine is vacuum packed , so once you open the bag in a box , the wine remains intact for at least 2 months before starting to lose its characteristics.
- the wine is protected from light as from the air, thus preventing oxidation.
- the convenience of having at hand a reserve of your favorite wine and spillarlo as it consumed.
- the wine can be successfully used by caterers for the sale of wine by the glass, using special connectors .
Wines Available in ours Wine Box (IGP Venezia Giulia):
Merlot 11% 3, 5, 10 liters
Merlot 12% 3, 5, 10 liters
Cabernet 12% 3, 5, 10 liters
Refosco 12% 3, 5, 10 liters
Chardonnay 12% 5 liters
DOP Friuli Pinot Grigio 12% 5 liters
Sauvignon 12% 3, 5 liters
Traminer 13% 3, 5, 10 liters
Blanc 12% 3, 5, 10 liters
Verduzzo 12% 5, 10 liters
* Some products may not be available immediately in 10 liters. On reservations are also available 20-liter box. Box 5 liters cap Scholle, 3,10 and 20 liter boxes cap VTOP.
Available for shipping throughout Italy through our online store: store.bessich.com, or even for the sale by contacting us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BULK: THE WINE TO BOTTLE
Our wines are also available in demijohns of various sizes, ready to be bottled at home.
Also on request we fill 25 liter kegs for catering.
Wines available in Demijohn (IGP Venezia Giulia):
Merlot 11% – 12% – Cabernet – Blanc – Verduzzo in: 5-10-15-20-28-34-54 liters demijohns.
Refosco D.P.R. – DOP Friuli Pinot Grigio – Chardonnay in demijohns 20-28-54 liters.
Other types on reservation: Sauvignon and Traminer.
Bessich Luciano Eredi s.s.a.
P.IVA – C.F. 01194690937
33080 Roveredo in Piano PN
Località Tornielli 12/a
GPS N46°0’20.43” E12°34’48.48”
t. 0434 949 898
f. 0434 946 700